Dear Cancer Fighter or Cancer Survivor,
ARC (Active, Resolute & Connected) invites you to our first annual Breast Cancer Forum, set for Saturday October 16 at 8am Pacific, 11am Eastern.
- Keynote speaker: Yvonne Fraizer, retired nurse, Cancer Thriver and ARC graduate who still practices daily movement at 73 years old speaks on "Empowerment through movement for Cancer Thrivers"
- Warm-up lead by an ARC team member
- 30 minute virtual "Move your body" session led by an ARC team member (participants can run, walk or even march in place)
- Cool down and stretching led by ARC Board Member and 2016 Olympian Hafsa Kamara
- Round table discussion of how exercise makes us feel led by Nicole Kolenda, Breast Cancer Thriver, SLP and host of the Voice for Possibility Podcast
- Meditation led by Adina Crawford, Yoga Instructor, Health Advocate and REI Ambassador
Register now using the link below. The first 50 registered will be eligible for free giveaways and early access to the ARC application portal!